[Translators-l] [Fundraising] Sitenotice version up

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:31:42 UTC 2007

Hi, thank you for bringing it up.

On Nov 13, 2007 8:11 AM, Michael Wolf <milupo at sorbzilla.de> wrote:
> Hi Aphaia,
>
> I've just seen that there is a contradiction on page Text for
> sitenotice. On the top there is the sitenotice message with the project
> name "Wikipedia" in the English scheme it is {{SITENAME}} and in the
> translate example box it is Wikimedia.

I found Brion changed the setting on November 9. Personally I am no
big fun of this change, though basically I love the intention,  but I
think it'll be better to stay in hours ...  I hope he is back fully
online Tuesday, and give a chance to coordinate it. Thank you for your
patience, stay tuned. I hope we give a fixed reply in 24 hours.

> And it seems that the most
> Wikipedias use the text of the translate example box. So what's right,
> Wikipedia, {{SITENAME}} or Wikimedia?
>
> Regards

KIZU Naoko
Wikiquote <http://wikiquote.org> is a free online project for building
collections of quotations, hosted by Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.