[Translators-l] [Fundraising] Sitenotice version up

Michael Wolf milupo at sorbzilla.de
Mon Nov 12 23:11:43 UTC 2007

Aphaia napisa:
> Hi,
> Sitenotice was redesigned. You can see it on Commons, meta and English
> projects.
> To match your language version to the latest one, please visit
> [[m:Fundraising_2007/Text_for_sitenotice]]
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Text_for_sitenotice

Hi Aphaia,

I've just seen that there is a contradiction on page Text for
sitenotice. On the top there is the sitenotice message with the project
name "Wikipedia" in the English scheme it is {{SITENAME}} and in the
translate example box it is Wikimedia. And it seems that the most
Wikipedias use the text of the translate example box. So what's right,
Wikipedia, {{SITENAME}} or Wikimedia?

Regards