[Translators-l] MediaWiki:Boardvote_* Update

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:11:45 UTC 2007

Hello Translators,
please help interface translations: this year we add
- three new messages
- two updates

All are available at:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/Interface_translation/diff

Those MediaWiki Messages will be used on the 3rd party server (soon
announced) altogether the rest of MediaWiki:Boardvote_*. For smooth
transition, we would like to have a set of relevant system messages on
meta at hand. If you have such a page on the project you are active,
please c&p it on meta.

We are planning to open the voting in ca. 15 hours.
Cheers,

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org