[Translators-l] Wikimania accomodation note to registered (2007/06/02)

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:41:30 UTC 2007

Hi,
Thank you for your intesest!
and sorry to forget the URL :
It is taken from [[wm2007:Main Page]], so each translation should go
to their main page on Wikimania 2007, if exists.
http://wikimania2007.wikmedia.org/

* You can find your language Main Page from that, if exists. Of
course, there are Chinese pages too (zh-haut, zh-simp).

In addition,  it would be nice to send it to your language mailinglist, too.
Cheers,