[Translators-l] how to find a old account (Was:Translators-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 1)

habj sweetadelaide at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:33:14 UTC 2007

2007/7/30, Sylvia Planner <SylviaPlanner at web.de>:

> Any possibility to get hold of the data (name and log-in password, under
> which I contributed), as well as to get to the pages, where open projects
> (especially translations from articles from Wikipedia-Sites in other
> languages) are listed, since I am German, especially on the German Web-Site?

I do not really understand your question, and especiall not what "the pages
where open projects are listed" refers to. Are you searching for a list of
the Wikimedia projects, or something else?

If you have forgotten your username, the best way to find it is probably in
the history in one of the pages you have edited. In case those are difficult
to find, maybe you can tell the English title of some pages you translated
or German translated titel, and we can help you find it.

If you have forgotten your password, you can get a new one - provided you
put your e-mail address in your preferences, and authenticated it. If not,
you will probably have to get a new user account - or edit non-logged in, as
some people do. Interactions with others are easier if logged in, though.

/habj