[Translators-l] Translators-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 1

Sylvia Planner SylviaPlanner at web.de
Mon Jul 30 12:54:02 UTC 2007

Hello,

Quite lost on the Wikipedia-Site, since I did not translate for Wikipedia for quite some time.

Since I am interested in contributing again, I have some questions:

Any possibility to get hold of the data (name and log-in password, under which I contributed), as well as to get to the pages, where open projects (especially translations from articles from Wikipedia-Sites in other languages) are listed, since I am German, especially on the German Web-Site?

Would be extremely grateful, if any of you could take the time to answer.

Thanks in advance,

Sylvia