[Translators-l] [Election] Mail to the unqualified votes whose vote will be struck

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 06:49:10 UTC 2007

Hello,
Election Committee needs your help as soon as possible. Ideally within
a day. Please give a look to the message quoted below which I sent it
to the foundation-l originally.

We are going to contact over 200 people by email and would like to
send a message in their own languages as possible as we can.
Specially we need the languages
* French
* German
* Dutch
* Spanish
* Polish
regarding to the number of unqualified voters. Also there are needs of
Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Hebrew, Turkish or Czech, even voters
from those language community is small in number.

The request is on meta:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/Eleecom_mail%2C_07-05

Thank you for your help!