[Translators-l] Proposal to rearranging meta translations-related pages.

Massimiliano Lincetto m.lincetto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:53:45 UTC 2007

Hello. I'm an Italian user, on meta I have helpted with some translations into
the Italian language. I noticed that the translations-related pages on meta
are confusing and contain old and obsolete stuff. So, I tried to draft a
report of the most important pages, with use, status and suggestions for each
page.
You can find the report here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Massimiliano_Lincetto/translations
Then, I wrote a proposal to restructuring some of that pages, in order to make
them most clear and to archiving/deleting some old stuff.
You can find the proposal at Meta:Babel:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Babel#RfC:_proposal_to_rearranging_meta_translations-related_pages
I ask everyone to review and comment the proposal on Meta:Babel. Thank you and
excuse me for my English.
Yours sincerely,
Massimiliano