[Translators-l] "Current staff" need to work further ;-)

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 08:13:22 UTC 2006

Hi, thank you for your notice, I fully agree it better to be checked by Brad.

Brad, would you like to check the content of current
[[Wikimedia:Current staff]]?
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Current_staff

Former I planned to upload translated versions on November 1, but I'll
wait till November 6 unless you, Brad, give us a go sign.

Misfortunately, in some languages there have been still rumored the
Foundation has no full time employee, I personally think this page
worthy to be translated into major languages, before starting new
fundraising for informing people well that we need financial aid for
sustainability.

Cheers,