[Translators-l] Re : "Current staff" need to work further ;-)

louis bodo louis_bodo at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 24 07:55:20 UTC 2006

Hello Kizu,

I've translated the Foundation office staff text, but have trouble with substituting the English text with the Hungarian.
I don't want to mess up the photos, so well arranged, but I am not yet too familiar with the switches used in the programming.
During my effort to put all the translation into the appropriate page WP has also forgotten my password and refused to enter me, so when I was trying to sign the translation, unfinished, as it was, the whole lot has disappeared from sight, so I'll have to try later, this evening perhaps. Thank you for your other mail, not yet read, as I've got to leave the house now, goiung shopping;

Byeee, Louis