[Translators-l] Re : Re : Re : Re : Translating wikipedia articles using OmegaT - Q&A chat

louis bodo louis_bodo at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 20 19:35:25 UTC 2006

Hello again, Sabine,
Thanks again for the explications.
I have now extracted the zip files, I looked at all the OmegaT files, browsed through the instruction manual.
I understand that extracting the spell and grammar checker in the target language would be highly adevisable (and I take it that these I'll find on my system disk.)
There are two things not yet clear (at the moment)
1. How do I start up OmegaT, and
2. How do I start, ie import a textfile (.doc file in MS word) into the OmegaT environment.
Kind regards,   Louis