[Translators-l] Wikimania CfP - announce distribution

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:29:48 UTC 2006

Hi all,
thank you for always helps and efforts, now we need your help again at
the beginning of the conference season - Wikimedia 2nd Annual
International Conference known as Wikimania 2006.

You may want to help us on translation, refinement and distribtution.
Before the 1st deadline of submission, we need your help now.

I. Brief note of conference and CfP:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/Wikimania/Announcements
has its announcement in some language. You can help use
1a. checking if you have this note in your favorite lang. If not, you
make a translation - then you will be more thanked with an addition at
the end:
 "If you have workshop or tutorial ideas, please submit those before
March 30." Thank you!
1b. checking your subscribing list and your local pump (or, in any
names, the general discussion page) if this two lines note was already
posted there. If not, you post it. Thank you!
1c. you put a note with signature about your contribution on its talk;
where you found that or where you posted it. Thank you!
1d. then, if you are interest in helping Wikimania translation
further, you can be other tasks on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/Wikimania. Thank
you!

or were you better to be simply hugged?