[Translators-l] [Spcommittee-l] Special Projects Committee open meeting : Friday, August 26, 2200 UTC

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 17:49:06 UTC 2006

Alas and alack.  It looks as though some people can make the first
date, beyond the spc members who rsvp'ed ahead of time. <small>(and I
don't think that I can do sep 2...)</small>

Can we do both?  The first one couldbe more informal discussion,
partly to get a sense of what might be accomplished a week after.  And
then there will be more of a chance for all the spc members to make it
to one of the two meetings.

I've put Sep 2 and 3 as possible alternate dates on the agenda page.
Those of you who are interested, please note which of these THREE
dates you would be able to make... and put items you care about on the
agenda.

--SJ