[Translators-l] An article for Wikimedia Quarto, from French

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Sat Apr 9 14:30:11 UTC 2005

Could the title "Correct and Wrong Use of Intellectual Property" be a
correct title?

Maybe creating the page and copying and pasting the French text there
people can start translation (bit by bit - the text is quite long to do
it in one rush) - then one person reviews the text. So also
non-mothertognue translators can contribute.

For an easier review you should translate paragraph by paragraph leaving
the French one above - this will help for proof reading. Once proof
reading has been done the French part can be deleted.

Ciao, Sabine