[Translators-l] An article for Wikimedia Quarto, from French

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 14:23:07 UTC 2005

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Du_bon_ou_du_mauvais_usage_de_la_propriété_intellectuelle

> > This article is about the situation in France, but
> could be expanded to issues
> > particular to other countries. So it could be
> completed, once translated,
> > with more information if you like.
> >

> I could do it - but I don't speak French - is there
> english version of
> this text?

Well, no. The issue is precisely that it first needs
to be translated in english... that would be much
easier for all other translations :-(
I am not sure we have many english translators on the
list...

ant

(thanks for your help...)