[Translators-l] New kid with silly question

Ayman Hourieh aymanh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:32:07 UTC 2004

Hi,

Actually templates shouldn't be translated AFAIK, to make some strings
identical across different versions of the NL, they contain names of
writers, languages, and such.

I left a message on your IP user page, as I said there, text in many
pages isn't ready just yet, and some have text copied over from the
first newsletter.

So I suggest you do some work on the first page, or wait until more
pages are ready.

I also suggest you create an account on Meta, but this is optional.

-Ayman