[Photoreporters] get started

Sylvain Boissel sylvainboissel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:25:13 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I am Sylvain Boissel, and I work as a tech manager for Wikimedia France,
and a small part of my job is to lend the photo equipment of the chapter to
the French Wikimedians who request it.

I am not a very good photographer myself, so I doubt I'll ever actually
cover en event for Wikipedia or Commons, but I'm interrested ;)

Best regards,
Sylvain.