[Photoreporters] get started

tennevin yves tennevin.yves at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 11 17:19:09 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am Yves Tennevin, [[user:Esby]], located in Toulon, south of France, I
am a somewhat active on Wikimedia Commons.
I cover anime convention in France, when I can go there.
I am also in the french chapter, but for now I am a bit lurking for this
year, excepting the few covers I did.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Esby/Festivals

The chapter support for this kind of event is in my opinion not really
needed as long you have enough photo to present your activity.
Getting accredited is somewhat random, sometimes they give it, sometimes
they don't.
The more important they are, the less they are willing to give press
accreditation.

--
Yves Tennevin / esby <dot> free.fr

http://esby.free.fr/contact.html