[Mediawiki-i18n] Fwd: LocalisationUpdate not working since 2017-04-11

Sébastien Santoro dereckson at espace-win.org
Thu Apr 27 21:34:03 UTC 2017

Discard the previous message: I thought the issue was related to
the current datacenter switch to codfw. But this is an scap issue.

To do a scap manually after prepare the branch will either bump
on the same issue, either require more than 10-30 minutes work
to prepare the correct state, so it's not convenient to proceed.