[Mediawiki-i18n] [x-post] Reminder: Language Engineering Office Hour is on September 16, 2015 (today) at 1500 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 16 10:37:42 UTC 2015

Hello,

A reminder that the online office hour hosted by the Wikimedia Language
Engineering team is scheduled for later today at 1500 UTC. You can join the
hangout or watch the session from:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c1c0msurhua7enopsu3q8l42j3s

Please note, due to the limitation of Google Hangouts there are few seats
available. So do let us know before hand if you would like to participate
on the hangout. We will also be on the IRC channel #wikimedia-office to
take questions. Please see below for the event details, local time and
original announcement.

Thanks
Runa

== Details ==

# Event: Wikimedia Language Engineering office hour session

# When: September 16th, 2015 (Wednesday) at 15:00 UTC (check local time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150916T1500)

# Where: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c1c0msurhua7enopsu3q8l42j3s and
on IRC #wikimedia-office (Freenode)

# Agenda: Content Translation updates and Q & A