[Mediawiki-i18n] CLDR translations going! Priorities?

Purodha Blissenbach purodha at blissenbach.org
Tue May 19 16:35:11 UTC 2015

Hi Nemo,

- I would like to submit files rather than wasting my time with the
survey tool.
Is there a way to do so? I did download the CLDR XML-data and its easy
and quick to edit it.

- My account for the survey tool has once more been disabled which seem
to happen regularly if you do not contribute to a release. Instead of
again asking to have it re-enabled - can you provide me stable access to
the survey tool via Wikimedia?

Thank you.

Purodha