[Mediawiki-i18n] [x-post] Language Engineering IRC Office Hour on 14 January 2015 (Wednesday) at 1600 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 12 05:18:52 UTC 2015

[x-posted announcement]

Hello,

Language Engineering team of the Wikimedia Foundation is hosting the next
IRC office hour on January 14, 2015 (Wednesday) at 1600 UTC on
#wikimedia-office . We will be taking questions and discussing about our
ongoing projects.  You may have also read our recent announcement about
making Content Translation available very soon as a beta feature[1] on a
few Wikipedias. We will be happy to address questions you may have about
this.

Please see below to check local time and event details

Thanks
Runa

[1]
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/01/10/content-translation-beta-coming-soon