[Mediawiki-i18n] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Fwd: Chat about MLEB

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:30:17 UTC 2015

Hello,

see previous post below - not sure it made it to the list.

I have a few more basic questions:

1. What do I need to do to for <languages/> to be replaced by the
appropriate language selector? See
http://oer.educ.cam.ac.uk/wiki/OER4Schools/AVU2014/slides

2. On some pages "Mark this page for translation" and "Translate this page"
appears, e.g.
http://oer.educ.cam.ac.uk/wiki/Translation_test_1
on others it doesn't: http://oer.educ.cam.ac.uk/wiki/OER4Schools/AVU2014

3. Is it possible to transclude pages that have <translate> on them? This
page would suggest that this doesn't work:
http://oer.educ.cam.ac.uk/wiki/OER4Schools/AVU2014/pv

Thanks!
Bjoern