[Mediawiki-i18n] promoting likely cross-wiki language links

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Wed Feb 11 19:30:13 UTC 2015

The current way is the Compact language links beta feature. Try it, it's
pretty awesome :)

I hope to make it default some time soon.

Very briefly, currently it shows at the top languages selected by
geolocation, and languages that the user clicked in the past (stored in a
cookie). We also plan to add featured articles to the list (and now that
Wikidata annotates them semantically, we don't really have a technical
excuse not to do that ;) ).

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬