[Mediawiki-i18n] Language Engineering IRC Office Hour on May 21, 2014 (Wednesday) at 1700 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Mon May 19 10:41:57 UTC 2014

[x-posted]

Hello,

The Wikimedia Language Engineering team will be hosting the next
monthly IRC office hour on Wednesday, May 21 2014 at 1700 UTC on
#wikimedia-office. The event is delayed this month as the team was
traveling.

In this office hour we will be discussing about our recent work, which
has mostly been around the upcoming first release of the Content
Translation tool[1]. We will also be taking questions during the
session.

Please see below for event details and local time. See you at the office hour.

Thanks
Runa

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation

Monthly IRC Office Hour: