[Mediawiki-i18n] [GSoC] Special:PageMigration is live on MediaWiki - Testers welcomed

Pratik Lahoti pr4tiklahoti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:41:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,

After testing a bit on the lab instance [1], we now have the Special Page
for importing old translations live on MediaWiki [2]. The tool is
accessible for all the translation administrators. TA's, I request you to
go ahead and test the tool which is going to ease up your work of importing
translations!

After having a look at the bugs filed so far [3], you can report a new bug
[4].

If you have any feedback/suggestions, please report it on the project talk
page [5].

Many thanks! :)

P.S: Live support on #mediawiki-i18n on freenode

[1] http://pagemigration.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:PageMigration
[3]
https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=65740&hide_resolved=0