[Mediawiki-i18n] Help translate language names etc. on CLDR's survey tool

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:53:15 UTC 2014

Still about ten days left to add new translations of CLDR (Unicode)
standard.

Federico Leva (Nemo), 16/05/2014 15:50:
> Sorry for crossposting. CLDR data submission has started this week,
> we're looking for more translators: so far I have added 23 new
> translators who made over a thousands translations and seem happy with
> the system.
> Instructions are kept up to date at
> <https://translatewiki.net/wiki/CLDR#Contribute_to_an_existing_locale>.

And now we're at 30 new translators, 18 of whom made 5812 "edits"!
They're all amusing. :)

We're notably missing, among our languages' "top 10": activity for
Spanish, German, Russian; any translator for French, Portuguese,
Chinese; and in top 20, Turkish, Swedish, Arabic, Czech, Indonesian,
Ukrainian, Persian.

I also see that the following it urgently wanted:

Collation:
mn Mongolian
am Amharic
lo Lao