[Mediawiki-i18n] Language Engineering IRC Office Hour on July 9, 2014 (Wednesday) at 1700 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 8 08:11:26 UTC 2014

[x-posted]

Hello,

The Wikimedia Language Engineering team will be hosting the next
monthly IRC office hour on Wednesday, July 09 2014 at 1700 UTC on
#wikimedia-office.

In this office hour we will be discussing about our recent activities
around the Content Translation project[1] and taking questions.

Please see below for event details and local time. See you at the office hour.

Thanks
Runa

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation

Monthly IRC Office Hour: