[Mediawiki-i18n] Language Engineering IRC Office Hour on January 08, 2014 (Wednesday) at 1700 UTC

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 6 12:16:35 UTC 2014

[x-posted]

Hello,

The Wikimedia Language Engineering team [1] invites everyone to join the
team’s monthly IRC office hour on January 8, 2014 (Wednesday) at 1700 UTC/
0900 PST on #wikimedia-office. During this session we would be talking
about highlights from our team’s activities and updates from ongoing
projects. Event details and agenda are listed below.

Questions can be sent to me directly before the event. See you all at the
IRC office hour!

regards
Runa

[1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Language_Engineering_team

== Details: ==

# Event: WMF Language Engineering Office Hour

# Date and Time: Wednesday, January 8, 2014, 1700-1800 UTC, 0900-1000 PST
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140108T1700

# IRC channel: #wikimedia-office on irc.freenode.net

== Agenda: ==

Project Updates
Q/A (questions can be sent to runa at wikimedia dot org before the event)

--
Language Engineering - Outreach and QA Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation