[Mediawiki-i18n] Fwd: Language Engineering team changes

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 12:29:02 UTC 2014

Erik Moeller, 21/02/2014 23:37:
> FYI.

Thanks for the forward, Erik. i18n, lo scopriremo solo vivendo.

Thanks Siebrand for the years spent at WMF never hiding the dust under
the carpet, and in general for your tireless championing of i18n and
tireless push for progress in all things MediaWiki.
I wish that you'll be doing the stuff which now interests you the most
and that, being relieved from WMF stress/responsibilities, you'll be
left some spare time by your other clients to again find some fun in
your usual role of building a brighter future for translatewiki.net,
whose core team has been absorbed by orthogonal efforts in 2011-13.

Nemo