[Mediawiki-i18n] ECMAScript Internationalisation API Spec

Alolita Sharma alolita.sharma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 21:14:46 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing the article and ref to the ECMAScript i18n API. We (WMF)
have joined recently as member of the ECMA i18n workgroup and the i18n team
can contribute to reviews as well as discussions for the ongoing 5.1
discussions.

The specification is worth following and has a lot of practical work to be
done.

Best,
Alolita