[Mediawiki-i18n] why is jquery.localize undocumented and little used?

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Sat Aug 17 14:28:10 UTC 2013

I imagine that mw.msg provides more features, such as plural and
gender, and that makes it closer to the server-side i18n, but Niklas
may know better.

In any case, if it's deprecated, it should be documented.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬