[Mediawiki-i18n] Translate extension + mediawiki 1.14.1

Siebrand Mazeland (WMF) smazeland at wikimedia.org
Sun Apr 14 13:23:11 UTC 2013

Op 14 apr. 2013 om 14:43 heeft Felix Natter <fnatter at gmx.net> het volgende geschreven:

> the freeplane project (http://freeplane.sourceforge.net) is currently
> using mediawiki 1.14.1.
> From this page:
>  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate
> I derive that it's probably only supported in >= 1.19. Is this true?

Yes. MediaWiki 1.14 went end of life early 2010, one year after its release, which was 4 years ago[1].

> What is the easiest way to make this (or a similar extension) work with
> mediawiki 1.14.1 (of course while keeping the existing pages)?
> Currently we have only English pages, but the Freeplane user base is
> growing so we need French pages as well.

There isn't one. Your version of MediaWiki is not supported.

I advise updating to the most recent stable version. See http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Version_lifecycle

Cheers!

Siebrand