[Mediawiki-i18n] Invitation for Localisation Development Demonstration 2012-05-01 15:00 UTC

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:49:02 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Siebrand Mazeland (WMF) <
smazeland at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> This demonstration has just ended. Sorry you missed it! If you want to
> have a look at the presentation, you can find it at
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Localisation_team_Sprint_14_demo.pdf
> .

Small note on the design prototype of ULS that just struck me.

The personal bar is currently used by communities, to add custom items.
Moodbar also uses it. Would the ULS be using personal-bar, in which case it
might be a good idea to check if the screen breaks (not just in English,
but in languages which have lengthy translations of personal-bar[1]). Also,
would ULS be preceeding the proposed(?) redesign of personal bar?

[1] https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/34681

--
Regards
Srikanth.L