[Mediawiki-i18n] Wikimedia Open Tech Chat <s>tomorrow</s> about NOW

Siebrand Mazeland (WMF) smazeland at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 13 20:11:24 UTC 2012

Well, not really now, but starting in 15 minutes. Details at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Meetings/2012-12-13 and below.

What: Wikimedia Open Tech Chat
Where: Google Hangout/#wikimedia-dev (keep an eye on IRC or [1] for the
hangout URL)
Moderator: Rob Lanphier (robla on IRC)
Presenters:
* Chris McMahon: An update on browser test automation
* Amir Aharoni: Internationalisation dos and don'ts
* Pau Giner: Multilingual user testing

Cheers!

--
Siebrand Mazeland