[Mediawiki-i18n] The name of your language in MediaWiki - action required

Stacey Borsody stacey.borsody at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 01:14:01 UTC 2012

Please keep the word "language" in some of those languages for disambiguation.  For example, sometimes you find the adjective "Tyva" alone in reference to the language when the context is clear (such as "Tyva-Angli sostuk/English-Tuvan dictionary"), but in more formal settings or lack of context you need to add the noun (Tyva by itself could mean the country or someone of that ethnicity.). See, for example http://tyvadyl.ru.  Some of those other languages may have similar usage.