[Mediawiki-i18n] [OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] The OpenStreetMap website is now translatable at Translatewiki

Erik Johansson emj at kth.se
Thu Sep 24 07:13:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
<avarab at gmail.com> wrote:
>> To add Potlatch some internal changes need to be done in Potlatch
>> itself. I've filed a bug detailing what these are:
>>
>>    http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/2304
>
> I've now fixed Potlatch up so that it can be Translated on
> Translatewiki. Now it just needs to be imported into Translatewiki.

To use this translation tool you have to:

1. create an account.
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:CreateAccount&returnto=Project%3ATranslator

2. add a request to be able to translate
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Project:Translator&action=edit&section=new&nosummary=1&preload=Project:Translator/preload

3. perhaps edit you user page?

4. wait for the bot(?) to ack your account.