[Mediawiki-i18n] [OSM-dev] The OpenStreetMap website is now translatable at Translatewiki

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:52:53 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
<avarab at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 2:02 AM, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> But which OSM components does this cover? I'm assuming this only covers the
>> main OSM website (and the wiki indirectly since MediaWiki is already in
>> TranslateWiki) but not Potlatch, and the other editors.
>
> It's only the website at the moment as Siebrand says. But it would be
> very nice to add other OpenStreetMap applications, the most obvious
> next step being Potlatch.
>
> To add Potlatch some internal changes need to be done in Potlatch
> itself. I've filed a bug detailing what these are:
>
>    http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/2304

I've now fixed Potlatch up so that it can be Translated on
Translatewiki. Now it just needs to be imported into Translatewiki.

I've put up a notice on the OSM wiki so that confused Translators
won't use it in the interim:

    http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php?title=Template:Potlatch/Translation&diff=345246&oldid=302899