[Mediawiki-i18n] [Wikitech-l] An update on localisation in MediaWiki

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 18 10:47:39 UTC 2008

Hi Wegge,

Contrary to your belief I think you I are still quite angry at something that happended or something that someone did or wrote. I have problem identifying what it is exactly, which makes it hard to address. I find few of the statements you made below to be true.

Can you let us know what you would need to be satisfied, or in your eyes be properly credited for everything you have done for the Danish translation? Your current choice of debate does not strike me as solution driven, which is something I personally very much prefer.

Kind regards,

Siebrand Mazeland