[Mediawiki-i18n] Translating extensionsI'vewritten...forthcoming changes

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Tue Dec 5 21:31:01 UTC 2006

Hoi!

>I've made it possible to provide localisation for the software in a
>fairly standard method.
There no such thing as a *fairly* standard method. Killing the Queen is a
fairly standard method to gain political power, nevertheless people do use
elections. So pls do not invent your *own* standards, no matter how fair you
rate them. Standards are already there, and developers are fondly welcome in
following them. I know we all work for free, but this is not a reason to
waste other people time (i.e. money).

Berto