[Wikiur-l] India Program: Community Monthly Report: Feb 2012

Hisham hisham at wikimedia.org
Sun Mar 11 04:42:02 UTC 2012

That's a really important point that Tinu has made.  Urdu - like many languages from the South Asian region have speakers spread all over the world.  A language like Urdu has a rich heritage and anyone who wants any help can reach out and there are so many people who would love to help out.  I am also marking Shiju who's trying to work with Urdu wikipedians from all over the world to promote and build an active and vibrant Urdu community.  Please feel free to reach out to Tinu or Shiju for any help whatsoever.  (Both are marked on this mail.)

hisham