[Wikiur-l] India Program: Community Monthly Report: Feb 2012

Hisham hisham at wikimedia.org
Sun Mar 11 01:40:42 UTC 2012

Dear Urdutext

Thank you for your mail. The work we are doing might have aspects that the Urdu community could consider - and hence I request and suggest that we continue to cross-post (only relevant) post to this mailing list as we do with other mailing lists.

I thank you for your support and involvement.

Best

hisham