[Wikiro-l] Looking for photographers from Romania

Russavia russavia.wikipedia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 05:51:28 UTC 2012

Hi all

Russavia from English Wikipedia and Commons here

I am currently looking for some photographers in several countries who
might be able to assist me with taking photos from Romania which I am
requiring for some articles I am working on.

Details of what I require can be found at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia/Required_photos#.C2.A0Romania

If anyone is able to help me, or if anyone knows of photographers who
can help, feel free to contact me on this email (and to pass my email
on), or i can be contacted at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia

In the event someone is able to help, and the photo subjects are
obscured, I may be able to organise with the local diplomatic mission
for inside access to take photos and the like, so this is an option if
anyone is willing.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Scotty (Russavia)