[Wikipedia-PA] Team exit and hire at CIS-A2K

Nitika Tandon nitika at cis-india.org
Tue Apr 15 10:50:11 UTC 2014

Dear All,

It’s with deep regret that we announce the exit of Muzammiluddin Syed as Programme Officer CIS-A2K due to his personal reasons. Muzammil has been a great asset to the A2K team. CIS would like to thank him for all his valuable contributions to the Wikimedia movement and particularly helping grow Hindi and Urdu Wikimedia projects and community. During his stint at CIS Muzammil also put in concerted efforts to grow the partnership at Christ University. We're hoping that he'll continue to be a part of the movement as a treasured volunteer and we wish him the best in life.

In another context, CIS is happy to share that Rahimanuddin Shaik who was brought on board to work as Community Communications Consultant at CIS-A2K for 3 months will now continue as Programme Officer in lieu of Muzammil. Hence no separate hiring process will be undertaken for this position. In a short period of time Rahim has done some amazing work including building Telugu Wikipedia work plan for next year. Please join us in congratulating him and wishing him success in his new role.

Thanks
Nitika