[Wikipedia-PA] New Programme Officer CIS-A2K (Announcement)

Vishnu T visdaviva at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 14:22:27 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I am happy to inform you about the selection of the new Programme Officer,
who has joined the CIS-A2K Team on August 15, 2013. Please join me in
welcoming Muzammiluddin Syed.

Muzammiluddin Syed holds about 14 years of teaching experience. He is a
recipient of Air India BOLT Award for Excellence in Teaching 2004
(Hyderabad District Runner-up). He received a Gold Medal for securing the
first position in the Diploma in HIV & Family Education from the Indira
Gandhi National Open University in 2011.  Muzammil has contributed papers
to various national and international conferences. As a netizen, he has
contributed to a number of websites which include Content Writer (
www.contentwriter.in), Journal of Turkish Weekly (www.turkishweekly.net),
Boloji Free Expressions Website (www.boloji.com), Cite HR (www.citehr.com),
Hindi Nest Website (www.hindinest.com) and the oldest Urdu Website (
www.urdustan.com).  However, his main online passion is the Wikimedia
Foundation projects. He has been an active contributor on Wikimedia
Commons, Hindi, English and Urdu Wikipedia. He goes by the User name
<Hindustanilanguage> .  Many of you may have met Muzammil in Wiki
Conference India 2011 where he was a speaker.

Apologies for cross-posting.

Best regards,
Vishnu