[Wikimedia-ua-announce] Кампанія Фонду Вікімедіа з залучення жінок до редагування Вікіпедії

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k на ukr.net
Втр 3 Лют 2015 21:06:38 UTC

Шановні колеги,
Нижче повідомлення від Фонду Вікімедіа про запуск кампанії грантів, спрямованих на збільшення відсотку жінок серед редакторів Вікіпедії. Ця кампанія триватиме протягом березня-квітня цього року.
Вікіпроекти українською ввійшли до числа п'яти мов (поряд з іспанською, малайською, телугу та арабською), яким Фонд планує приділяти пріоритетну увагу, тому Фонд зацікавлений в підтримці з боку української вікі-спільноти.
Якщо ви маєте пропозиції щодо залучення жінок до редагування Вікіпедії - то Фонд може виділити на них фінансування (загальний бюджет проекту становить 250 тисяч доларів), детальніше дивіться на  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire_Grants_%E2%80%93_Gender_gap_campaign
Якщо ви бажаєте стати організатором кампанії для української вікіспільноти, перекладачем або взяти участь в обговоренні та розвитку інших заявок - записуйтеся на сторінці  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire_Grants_%E2%80%93_Gender_gap_campaign#Get_involved

Микола

--- Повідомлення, що пересилається ---
Від кого: "Alex Wang" <awang на wikimedia.org>
Дата: 3 лютого 2015, 21:40:58

Dear PEG Grantees,
As most of you know, d uring March we will be running an Inspire Campaign to proactively source and support new projects aimed at addressing Wikimedia’s gender gap: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire_Grants_%E2%80%93_Gender_gap_campaign

Our goals are two-fold: Experiment with running scalable themed campaigns in IdeaLab to incubate more initiatives aimed at having a focused collective impact. Proactively support community initiatives aimed at increasing gender diversity in contributors to, and content of, Wikimedia projects.
Why are we piloting with a gender gap theme? A variety of initiatives are needed to increase diversity and reduce systemic bias on Wikimedia projects, but so far these haven’t emerged organically at scale. Without taking time to focus together on increasing gender diversity in our content and contributors, this trend is likely to continue. WMF’s Individual Engagement Grants and Project and Event Grants could support such initiatives, and we're interested to learn how specifically inviting proposals in this area can have an impact.
March is WikiWomen’s History Month, and it’s a great time to focus extra attention and energy together on addressing the gender gap.
We need your help! We’re looking for volunteers to join our team in the following roles:
Community organizers:  Spread the the word about the campaign to your local communities, maintain a friendly space in IdeaLab, facilitate development of ideas and project teams. (March)
Translators: Translate campaign content and gender gap resources into your language. This is a global campaign, so all languages are welcome. Some languages we’d particularly like to be able to support include: Spanish, Arabic, Malayalam, Telugu, and Ukrainian. (February and March)
Funding committee: Facilitate development of ideas to grant proposals, support idea-creators to improve proposals, greenlight projects for funding via either Individual Engagement Grants or Project & Event Grants. (March and April)
If you’re interested in any of the above roles, please sign up under “Participants” on the planning page or email Siko or Alex by February 10th .
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire_Grants_%E2%80%93_Gender_gap_campaign#Get_involved
Warm regards,
The Inspire Team

--
Alexandra Wang
Program Officer

Докладна інформація про список листування Wikimedia-ua-announce