[Wiki Loves Monuments] Update on Wiki Loves Monuments International Team Offsite Meeting 2017

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:08:23 UTC 2017

Hi all,

As you know, WLM international team requested a grant [1] for an offsite
meeting on Feb. 10-12 in Como, Italy. The meeting took place as planned and
we are now working to prepare a report to share with you. We have taken
notes in all sessions of this 2.5 day offsite, which means there is more
than 1000 lines of documentation now that we are planning to go through,
organize, clean up, and then share. We will need a couple of weeks to make
this happen, but it will happen. Just bear with us for some more days!
Thanks! :)

We are looking forward to all the work ahead to make WLM 2017 a joy and
success for all of you who will organize it in your countries. :)

Best,
Lily

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Conference/WLM
_Team/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_International_Team_Offsite_Meeting_2017
--
User: LilyOfTheWest