[Wiki Loves Monuments] Dutch Carribean joins Wiki Loves Monuments

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 00:49:49 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Ciell Wikipedia
<ciell.wikipedia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Current territories comprise the islands of Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten,
> Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba.

btw, I updated the map [1] with Aruba and Curaçao. I leave the rest of
the islands to be added by someone who knows more geography than I. ;)

And also: If anyone can make the map updating automatic, I will be
grateful to them. We have a phabricator task for it at
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T140614 Other than saving time from
manually updating the map, it also creates a more rewarding experience
for whoever adds a country name to see their country/region/campaign
to glow on the map. :)

Lily

[1] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Participating_Countries_WLM_2017.svg