[Wiki Loves Monuments] Dutch Carribean joins Wiki Loves Monuments

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 00:57:42 UTC 2017

Hi Ciell,

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Ciell Wikipedia
<ciell.wikipedia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Looks like we are really going to make it: the islands of the Dutch
> Carribean are joining Wiki Loves Monuments 2017!

This is great news! Thanks to all of you who worked on making this happen! :)

> The Dutch team is supporting the Dutch Carribean in collecting the lists
> needed for the competition and facilitating the juryprocess.
> Are you a resident of the islands, do you want to join the team and help?

If your scope of search for volunteers involves people who are in the
islands and may not be Wikimedians or may not be on this list: I
suggest you consider showing banners to traffic from these islands to
specific languages of your choice, to get some help with making these
contests happen. I don't know the details of how much control you can
have over constraints you can define on banners, but for example:
traffic from these islands to articles about monuments in language x
may be a good target for you to get some local people involved. :)

Good luck and do let us know if the international team can help you in
any way while you're organizing the contest this year! :)

Best,
Lily

> Let me know!
>
> Cheers,