[Wiki Loves Monuments] Mini edit-a-thon and Wikidata matching at Wikimania

André Costa andre.costa at wikimedia.se
Tue Aug 1 13:24:04 UTC 2017

Hi all,

For any of you who are attending Wikimania this year please consider
joining us for our mini cultural heritage edit-a-thon and Wikidata matching
workshop!

With your help we aim to do two things: (1) improve the amount of cultural
heritage sites we can add to Wikidata by mapping existing Wiki Loves
Monuments data and (2) enrich articles with images that have been uploaded
as part of the Connected Open Heritage project.

When: Aug 10 from 12:00-16:00
Where: Level 7, Room 720

If you have any questions or already now know that you'll want to attend
then please give me a shout.

Cheers,
André
André Costa | Senior Developer, Wikimedia Sverige | Andre.Costa at wikimedia.se
| +46 (0)733-964574

Stöd fri kunskap, bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige.
Läs mer på blimedlem.wikimedia.se